Bench to Bedside OnDemand:
The Growing (Anti)body of Evidence for the Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19
* Note: The above link is for COVID-19 course registration only, to enroll for CMEMaster and other courses please click on the "Sign Up" button present on the menu
Light, short, yet substantial content that will enhance your knowledge and improve your clinical skills
Learn Anywhere, Anytime
Learn on the move, at home, at the work place or anywhere in the world.Compatible with all mobile devices
Majority of our courses come with ACCME and other globally recognised accredition. Experience American and global standard CME with us
1. Who is CMEMaster for?
CMEMaster is designed for doctors and doctors in training.
2. What are the courses available?
We have General Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine etc courses. Additionally, we add 2 new courses every month. Please visit the course library to know about the courses that we offer.
3. How can I get access to the courses on CMEMaster?
In order to get access to the courses you have to enroll for free.
4. Are courses on CMEMaster Free?
Yes, all the courses on CMEMaster are free. Sign up for free and learn about the latest medical advancements and case studies.
5. How do I get Certified?
On completion of a course, one must take a test and obtain a minimum passing score of 75% to earn an ACCME certificate ( AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM).
6. Should I pay for Certificate?
Yes, to earn an ACCME certificate ( AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM) one has to complete the test with minimum passing score of 75% and pay for the certificate.
7. If I have any issue who can I contact
You can contact us at [email protected]