Anatomy of the heart valves
The heart valves function to promote coordinated forward blood flowing in the cardiac cycle. Valves are highly organised connective tissue structures which ensures that the blood flows in the right direction and not flow backward. When the heart valves fail to open and shut properly, the implications of the heart can be serious.
- Detailed anatomy of the valves – Mitral apparatus, Tricuspid valve complex, Aortic valve complex and Pulmonary valve
- Histology of the heart valves
- Hemodynamics of the heart valves
HealthMinds Consulting Pvt. Ltd, the parent company of CME Master brings to you high quality continued medical education (CME) online courses. The content has been curated with the help of expert faculties of the field.
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- This course will help you in understanding the detailed anatomy of the heart valves
- It will also help you get a brief idea on histology and hemodynamics of the heart valves
- General Physicians
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Post-Graduate Students
Participant should have an MBBS degree